- Available in 2’ and 4’ configurations, each containing two strips and a driver all equipped with magnets for easy positioning in luminaire
- Lightweight aluminum heatsink enclosure for strength and durability
- Quick connects on strips and driver for easy installation
- Durable mounting clips with integral magnets for simple snap mount to luminaire
- LED strips protected by clear or frosted polycarbonate lens
- 2’ Kit, includes two strips providing between 3500 and 4000 lumens – with a clear (CL) or frosted (FL) polycarbonate lens
- 4’ Kit includes two strips providing between 4600 and 5250 lumens – with a clear (CL) or frosted (FL) polycarbonate lens
- Up to 133 LPW
- Available in 4000K and 5000K CCT
- CRI >80 (R9 value >7)
- L70 > 100,000 hours
- Universal 120-347VAC, 50/60Hz
- 0-10v Dimming driver
- Power Factor > 0.90
- Total harmonic distortion <20%
- Easy retrofit in existing dry or damp rated linear fluorescents fixtures including troffers, parabolics, strips, wraps, baskets/volumetrics.
- 2’ and 4’ LED strips and drivers include magnets for easy snap on installation – for temporary attachment to luminaires for easy positioning. All components must be secured with screw-down mounting flanges.
- UL listed for Damp Locations (UL1598C (Retrofit Kit))
- DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) PREMIUM Qualified
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F)
- Five Year Warranty (Terms and Conditions Apply)
Contact us or your sales rep if you need a part number that isn't listed here.