RGB LED Flexible Border Tube
The FBT RGB Series combines state of the art technology with a flexible, durable housing to create an extremely bright, uniform illumination with a versatility that makes it perfect for any custom design application.
This RGB flexible border tube is equipped with tri-chip LEDs composed of red, green and blue colors that can be controlled by a DMX controller to offer several different color shades and effects.
- RGB border tubing utilizing tri-chip SMD5050 LEDs as its light source
- Indoor and outdoor rated, IP68 rating
- Flexible PVC housing conforms to almost any angle, virtually unbreakable
- Dome surface, continuous glow with invisible light points, high brightness, even mixture of color.
- Continuous runs up to 65' when power is supplied at both ends
- 24V product
- Up to 50,000 hour life expectancy
- Energy efficient LEDs use less than 3.7 watt per foot, saving up to 70% or more over traditional Neon
- Easy to install using either aluminum mounting clips or 3’ extruded aluminum mounting channels
- Meets or exceeds UL2108 standards for low voltage lighting systems
- 3 year warranty
Linear channel (1M/3.2' long) 13/16" Hx11/16" W
Linear channel Locking
Mounting clip 2" long
Line cord connector assembly right power feed
Line cord connector assembly left power feed
End Cap connector assembly
Jumper cable from one end of the flex to another.
Seamless splicing/middle connector. (Ideally used with the Gripper tool)
Gripper tool is used to allow a seamless and weather tight connection when using the middle connector
Indoor 5050 RGB DMX De-Coder with RJ45 input, output 12-24V (needs DMX board, not included) INDOOR USE ONLY
DMX controller for sample purposes. INDOOR USE ONLY
DMX controller, 192 channels. INDOOR USE ONLY
DMX controller, 1024 channels. INDOOR use only (requires the use of the NICOLAUDIE-POWER4M power adapter)
6VDC, 0.65A power adapter for NICOLAUDIE-STICK-KE-1
Product Spec Sheets