Steel Emergency Lighting Unit
The Steel Life-Lite Series combines performance and dependability into a rugged 20 gauge enclosure. Available in a wide variety of battery wattages and lamp styles to complement any application.
- Enclosure constructed of rugged 20 gauge steel
- Available in 6 or 12 volt with wattages ranging from 18-150 watts - with knockouts for side mounted heads allowing for up to 4 lamp heads per unit
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light with test button
- AC lockout for ease of installation and installer protection
- Low voltage disconnect eliminates deep discharge
- Brown-out, short circuit and voltage surge protection
- UL recognized maintenance-free lead acid battery
- UL listed 90 minute emergency run time, 24 hour recharge time
- Optional Guardian Self-Test/Self-Diagnostics (G2) available
- Optional time delay (TD) available
- Standard finishes: Black or white
- 120/277V dual primary, 60Hz input
- Manufactured in U.S.A.