Class I Div II LED Exit Sign
The Champion Exit Extreme is the ideal solution for any harsh or hazardous environment with its durable, corrosion resistant, NEMA 4X, fiberglass housing. The CP-EX is purpose designed for environments such as petrochemical, oil & gas production and waste water treatment plants. The added durability of the fiberglass housing combined with the optional tamper resistant hardware also makes this exit the optimal solution for areas subject to vandalism.
- Hazardous Location exit rated for: Class I Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D – T2B area classification
- Suitable for Class 1, Zone 2, IIA, IIB & IIC. T1 & T2 area classifications
- Durable fiberglass NEMA 4X rated housing with integrated stainless steel mounting feet
- Stainless Steel breather to provide safe and effective unit ventilation
- CSA listed to 90 minutes for emergency with a 24hour re-charge time
- Fully illuminated 6” characters with 3⁄4” stroke
- Illuminated by high-intensity, long life LEDs
- Low energy consumption with a maximum of only 2 watts
- Chevron-style, universal arrow
- 120/277 volt, 60HZ input standard
- Standard finish: Gray housing, white face
- Available in a single face exit configuration only
- Made in U.S.A.