CHAMPION EMX Series
Class I Div II Emergency Lighting Unit
The Champion Emergency Extreme is the ideal solution for any harsh or hazardous environment with its durable, corrosion resistant, NEMA 4X, fiberglass housing and high impact weatherproof emergency lamps. The CP-EMX is purpose built to withstand hazardous environments such as petrochemical, oil & gas production and waste water treatment plants. The added durability of the fiberglass housing combined with the optional tamperproof hardware also makes this emergency unit ideal for any public area subject to vandalism. .
- Hazardous Location exit/combo rated for: Class I Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D – T2B area classification
- Suitable for Class 1, Zone 2, IIA, IIB & IIC. T1 & T2 area classifications
- Durable fiberglass NEMA 4X rated housing with integrated stainless steel mounting feet
- Corrosion and vandal resistant
- Fully adjustable, weatherproof, Par 36 style high impact thermoplastic lamps standard with 9 watt tungsten lamp
- Stainless Steel breather to provide safe and effective unit ventilation
- CSA listed to 90 minutes for emergency with a 24hour re-charge time
- Optional Guardian Self-Test/Self-Diagnostics (G2) available
- 120/277 volt, 60HZ input standard
- Standard finish: Gray housing
- Made in U.S.A.